Changing Of The Colors
- Title: Changing Of The Colors
- State/Province/Region: Alaska
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Thompson Pass
- Nearest Town: Valdez
- Notes: Shot handheld in the rain, ISO 1250, f/2.8, 1/250 sec, at 70mm. Single exposure while handholding the Grad ND filter.
- Description: Fall colors come quickly to the high country above Valdez. Colors can change from green to white snow in a week. We were a few days early for much of our journey, but Thompson Pass was ablaze. Rain and overcast days enhance the color and are very camera friendly!
- Gear: Canon 5D MII, 70-200 f2.8 IS, Hoya Circular Polarizer, Singh Ray 3 stop soft Grad ND Filter.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 62 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!