- Title: The High One
- State/Province/Region: Alaska
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Byers Lake Campground
- Nearest Town: Trapper Creek
- Brief Directions: I took this from Byers Lake Campground in Denali State Park, located in Trapper Creek, Alaska, off of the George Parks Highway.
- Notes: This camera isn't considered 'professional' gear, but I took some great photos with it. It was my starter camera.
- GPS Longitude: 150
- GPS Latitude: 62
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Denali, or Mt. McKinley as many know it, isn't often visible because of clouds. When it does emerge, it's absolutely magnificent. This view is from Byers Lake, Alaska.
- Gear: Nikon D60, 200mm telephoto
This Photo Has Been Viewed 70 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!