Bridge To Nowhere
- Title: Bridge To Nowhere
- State/Province/Region: Alaska
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Wrangell-St. Elias National Park
- Nearest Town: McCarthy
- Brief Directions: Located along the road (the only road!) to McCarthy.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Gilahina trestle (...or what's left of it), near the McCarthy Road, Wrangell-St. Elias National Park, Alaska. This bridge was built in the winter of 1911 in only 8 days, and was orginally 890 feet long and 90 feet high.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark II. Canon 16-35mm f/2.8L II.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 637 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!