- Title: Tracy Arm
- State/Province/Region: Alaska
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Juneau Alaska
- Nearest Town: Juneau
- Brief Directions: Fly or boat to Juneau Alaska. Contact Tracy Arm Tours to set up spring and summer day cruises to this area. Internet information available.
- Notes: This is an all day trip so take clothing and camera gear appropriate to South East Alaska. Enclosed boat with viewing deck.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: The Tracy Arm glacier cruise based out of Juneau Alaska is the best ride for the buck photo Adventure ever. The boat is an all day ride down to Tracy Arm Fiord. The photo opportunity is fantastic. The boat rides up close to Tracy Arm glaciers that are some of the best Ice Calving action areas availible. The steep walls, waterfalls, glaciers, floating ice burgs and wildlife are a photographers dream. Glacier calving ice burgs create huge waves with sea lions resting on the ice flows.
- Gear: Rain coat, tripod, long lens, wide lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 223 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!