Late Winter Afternoon
- Title: Late Winter Afternoon
- State/Province/Region: Alaska
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: SE Alaska
- Nearest Town: Juneau
- Brief Directions: Travel 11 miles north out of downtown Juneau to reach the Mendenhall glacier
- Notes: Cold,Warm,cloudy, rainy, buggy, clear it does not matter, anytime is a good time to be photographing out at the glacier.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: An early freeze was broke up on Mendenhall Lake and blown to shore. The lake has then refroze for a beautiful scene framing up the Mendenhall glacier
- Gear: Canon 1Ds MkII 14-40L 4:0f
This Photo Has Been Viewed 475 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!