Wonder Lake, Denali National Park
- Title: Wonder Lake, Denali National Park
- State/Province/Region: Alaska
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Denali Highway
- Nearest Town: Cantwell
- Brief Directions: South from Fairbanks approx 120 miles on the Denali Highway. Take the bus from the park entrance
- Notes: Wonder lake is best in late Aug, or the First 2 weeks of Sep. Colors turn about the first week of Sep. Book a campsite early, and plan to spend several days, as the chance of seeing the mountain (Denali) on any given day is low.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Gear: 400-600mm Lens, rain gear
This Photo Has Been Viewed 601 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!