- Title: Denali In Pink
- State/Province/Region: Alaska
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Denali National Park & Preserve
- Nearest Town: Kantishna
- Brief Directions: 89 miles west from McKinley Park on Denali NP road.
- Notes: 09/05/2011, 9:11 PM
Canon EOS 7D, 1/5 sec, f/8, 24mm (EF24-105mm f/4L IS USM), ISO 100, Exp comp 0
- GPS Longitude: -150.90367
- GPS Latitude: 63.51396
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Taken shortly after arriving for a stay at North Face Lodge within Denali NP, this incredible sunset occurred. The staff at the lodge said they had not seen such a sunset all season (many of them were on the roof of the lodge watching the sunset).
- Gear: Canon EOS 7D, EF24-105mm f/4L IS USM), B+W Circular Polarizer, tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 131 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!