Upper Antelope Canyon
Megan E. Owens
- Title: Upper Antelope Canyon
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: AZ 98
- Nearest Town: Page, Arizona
- Brief Directions: Just a few miles south of Page, Arizona on Hwy 98.
- Notes: Upper Antelope Canyon is among our nations hidden gems. Preserved and controlled by the Navajo Nation, this is one of the most beautiful, pristine natural attractions of the southwestern US. The canyon is 130 feet deep and 1/4 mile long and is sometimes called "Corkscrew Canyon". The area can only be visited with a guide and the best light available in the canyon is between 11am and 1pm May through September. Plan on long exposures, several seconds, and don't forget your tripod!
- Best Season: Summer
- Gear: Tripod & cable release or remote
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1059 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!