Superstition Mountains - James Conrad
- Title: Superstition Mountains - James Conrad
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Apache Junction
- Brief Directions: Lost Dutchman State Park a few miles east of Apache Junction.
- Notes: Most days in Arizona burn off clouds by late in the day, so when there are evening clouds, you really have to take advantage. I'm always a little sad when I see this image because when I later returned to this same scene, vandals had destroyed this beautiful deadwood in the foreground and scattered its limbs on the desert floor.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Superstition Mountains with deadwood in the foreground
- Gear: Nikon D2Xs, 17-35 mm 2.8, Gitzo Tripod, Arca-Swiss B1 Ballhead
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1010 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!