- Title: Reflections
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Oak Creek Canyon
- Nearest Town: Sedona
- Brief Directions: From Sedona travel 9 miles north on SR 89 to the West Fork parking lot.
- Notes: Be sure to bring bug repellent, water and hiking boots. You will be doing a lot of hiking in the canyon.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: The West Fork of Oak Creek is a tributary of Oak Creek in Oak Creek Canyon north of Sedona, Arizona. A lush red rock canyon, West Fork has many landscape and close-up opportunities.
- Gear: Tripod, Wide Angle Lens, Tele-Zoom and Polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 919 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!