Ruins On Horseshoe Mesa, Grand Canyon
- Title: Ruins On Horseshoe Mesa, Grand Canyon
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Grand Canyon National Park
- Nearest Town: Tusayan
- Brief Directions: The Grandview Trail is located on the South Rim Drive, approximately 15 miles east to the village at the South Rim.
- Notes: http://dboswellphotography.com
- Description: The ruins of the Berry Cabin on Horseshoe Mesa in the Grand Canyon is a remnant of a time past, when the Last Chance Mine operated from 1893-1907. Located 3 miles down the steep Grand View Trail on the South Rim, the ruins mark the entrance to the designated campground on the mesa.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark II, Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS
This Photo Has Been Viewed 120 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!