- Title: Depth Of Focus
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Grand Canyon Village
- Nearest Town: Grand Canyon
- Brief Directions: Yavapai Point in the sothern rim of the Grand Canyons.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: This is a photograph taken early morning during the sunrise at the Yavapai point at the souther rim of the Grand Canyons. It was such a beautiful cold morning and the sun was just coming out from the horizon illuminating the Canyon landscape wth warm colors and casting shadows in depth.
While I was photographing the magnifant beautiful sunrise, a man with black rob walked into the edge ofa cliff extending into the deep Canyons, did some yoga exercises and started meditating. I could only imagin how serene he would have felt at that moment to breath fresh air while basked in warm sunlight. On the otherside it was bravery to walk into such a dangerous place to do this. That moment created such a beautiful combination of nature and man in harmony and I captured it my camera. I called it "Depth of Focus" to illustrate that harmony.
- Gear: Canon 5D markII, Canon 24-105mm f/4
This Photo Has Been Viewed 156 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!