Watson Lake Dells
- Title: Watson Lake Dells
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Watson Lake Park
- Nearest Town: Prescott, AZ
- Brief Directions: Watson Lake Park is located in the city of Prescott, AZ. The parking area to the Peavine Trail is located off of 89 and the Prescott Lakes Pkwy.
More information is available at the following site:
- Notes: See a special slideshow that i created showcasing more of images on youtube. Use the search tag, "wander in the wyld."
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: If massive boulders and an abundance of granite in every shape and form appeals to you, then Watson Lake Dells is a must see. A short 20-30 minute hike along a well-maintained bike/jogging path introduces you to the first boulders of Watson Lake (pictured above). You can continue on a lower trail which wraps the lake and offers more view of the lake and boulders boulders boulders....
Another nice view of the granite landscape away from the lake can be found north of the lake along Granite Dells Road.
- Gear: Canon 7D, 17-40mm f4.0L, Lee ND and Polarizer filers, Manfrotto 190CXPRO4 and Grip Action (324RC2)
This Photo Has Been Viewed 113 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!