View North Of Courthouse Butte
- Title: View North Of Courthouse Butte
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Sedona, AZ
- Brief Directions: There are only two main routes that route through Sedona: 179 and 89A. Even though i listed the closest city as Sedona. The closest city is actually the Village of Oak Creek - which is only a few miles south of the trail access for Courthouse Butte, which is just off 179.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Sedona is a special place. Not because of the multi-million dollar real estate be-splattering the landscape; not because of all the high-end spas and holistic centers tooting well-being; not because of the energy centers (vortexes) which promote positivity both mentally and physically (as an aside, i stood in all the vortexes, for hours - and am still screwed-up, mentally and physically). Sedona is a special place because of its landscape which is phenomenally beautiful and remarkably serene - even in lieu of the large amounts of tourist traffic at certain locations. I took this shot while wandering off the trail at Courthouse Butte, which shows the northern landscape towards Sedona.
- Gear: Canon 7D, 17-40mm f4.0L, B+W Polarizer, Manfrotto 190CXPRO4 and Grip Action (324RC2)
This Photo Has Been Viewed 116 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!