Coyote Butte North Wilderness
- Title: Coyote Butte North Wilderness
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Vermilion Cliffs National Monument
- Nearest Town: Big Water, UT
- Brief Directions: I will forego any directions on how to get to the actual wirepass trailhead or any trail navigation from that point - the BLM provides a very detailed, visual map. Nvtls, this area can be accessed by literally walking up the Wave, and then once at the top merely continuing south. Needless to say, there are hundreds of photo ops which should occupy your time and overwhelm your senses before you even reach this point.
- Notes: See a special slideshow that i created showcasing more of my images and music on youtube. Use the search tag, "wander in the wyld."
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: No words or images can adequately portray/relate the beauty and wonder of the Coyote Butte Wilderness. As a photography enthusiast, I'm glad that i finally gained the opportunity. Nvtls, this shot was taken of the CB wilderness looking north-east.
- Gear: Canon 7D, 17-40mm f4.0L, B+W Polarizer, Manfrotto 190CXPRO4 and Grip Action (324RC2)
This Photo Has Been Viewed 153 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!