Antelope Slot Canyon
- Title: Antelope Slot Canyon
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Page
- Brief Directions: Located a few miles from Page, Arizona on an Indian Reservation.
- Notes: High ISO settings and a fast lens are important.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: This is a small, ground-level slot canyon about one mile in length. In the vicinity of high noon the sunlight shines into the canyon creating varied colors on the sandstone. Early summer is the best viewing since the sun is at its highest.
- Gear: Nikon D200 with Nikon 18-200 mm Lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 156 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!