Textures In Light And Stone
- Title: Textures In Light And Stone
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Lower Antelope Canyon
- Nearest Town: Page
- Brief Directions: Antelope Canyon is just east of Page, AZ near the Navajo Generating Station.
- Notes: A permit is required to enter either Canyon. Guides are required in Upper Antelope Canyon but a Photographer's Permit can be obtained at the entrance allowing guide-less entry to the Lower Canyon.
- GPS Longitude: 111.4
- GPS Latitude: 37
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: The colors of the narrow walls of Lower Antelope Canyon are defined by reflected light. HDR imaging is a must to capture fine texture in both highlights and shadow.
- Gear: Canon 7D, 12mm @ f16 HDR, Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 903 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!