- Title: Saguaro Chaos
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Honneybee Canyon Park
- Nearest Town: Oro Valley
- Brief Directions: Honeybee Canyon Park is located off of Rancho Vistoso Dr. in Oro Valley, AZ, just north of Tucson. The Saguaro is the marker species of the Sonoron Desert and is the iconic cactus of the old west.
- Notes: Photo taken while attending a Visionary Wild workshop with Jack Dykinga, John Shaw and Justin Black.
- GPS Longitude: 110
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Occasionally, an older Saguaro cactus will lay down its multiple arms in a cold snap, resulting in a jumble of tips at ground level.
- Gear: Canon 7D, 24-105 Lens @ 70mm, tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 681 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!