Aspen Trees, Mt Lemmon
- Title: Aspen Trees, Mt Lemmon
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Catalina Mountains, Coronado National Forest
- Nearest Town: Tucson
- Brief Directions: The ski valley is about 40 miles from Tucson, Arizona.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: I noticed this stand of aspens at the Mt. Lemmon Ski Valley just as they were locking the gate for the night. Because I couldn't get close to the trees, and the light was quickly fading, I used my Nikon D80 with a 70-300 mm Nikkor lens mounted on a sturdy Manfrotto tripod.
- Gear: Nikon D80, 70-300 mm Nikkor lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 764 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!