Desert Bighorn Sheep At The Grand Canyon
- Title: Desert Bighorn Sheep At The Grand Canyon
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Grand Canyon N.P.
- Nearest Town: Flagstaf
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: These desert bighorn sheep came up from the canyon and walked among the tourist and then jumped on to the rock wall and stayed for about an hour. They were very calm and acted like nothing unusual was going on. They just stood there and posed for pictures like models. If I didn't know better I would have thought they were stuffed props. They soon left after an hour.
- Gear: Nikon D200/ 18-200 VR zoom
This Photo Has Been Viewed 503 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!