The Right Place At The Right Time
- Title: The Right Place At The Right Time
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Superstition Mountains
- Nearest Town: Phoenix
- Brief Directions: Peralta Trailhead on the south side of the Superstitions.
- Notes: Although it can be quite hot, the Monsoon season is my favorite time of the year here in the Arizona deserts. These storms can pop up quite quickly and can offer some spectacular photo opportunities.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Following a late afternoon thunderstorm, I intentionally positioned myself for what I thought would be a possible rainbow shot and to my amazement, this popped into my composition. What a wonderful surprise. Talking about being in the right place at the right time. I don't know if I will ever get another shot like this in my lifetime.
- Gear: Canon 30D, 24-105 mm L
This Photo Has Been Viewed 818 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!