Rocky Cliff, Petrified Forest National Park
- Title: Rocky Cliff, Petrified Forest National Park
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Petrified Forest National Park
- Nearest Town: Holbrook, AZ
- Brief Directions: Access from one of the Blue Mesa overlooks, off the main north-south road in Petrified Forest National Park.
- Notes: 70-200/2.8 @ 130 mm, f/8, 1/10, ISO 200
- GPS Longitude: 34
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Shooting from one of the overlooks along the Blue Mesa Trail in Petrified Forest National Park, shortly after sunrise. The warm light really highlighted this rock outcropping, while the background remained in shadow.
- Gear: Nikon D800E, 70-200/2.8, Gitzo Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 70 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!