Canyon De Chelly Beauty
- Title: Canyon De Chelly Beauty
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Northeast Arizona
- Nearest Town: Chile, AZ
- Brief Directions: From Flagstaff, AZ head east on Interstate 40 past Holbrook and continue east to Chambers, AZ located 140 miles east of Flagstaff. Head north out of Chambers on Hwy 191 for about 76 miles to Chinle, AZ. Follow the signs leading you east of Chile to the Canyon de Chelly canyons.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Canyon De Chelly National Monument is a maze of canyons at the base of deep canyon walls that hold a number breathtaking views throughout the park. The sunlight makes the scenery ever changing before your eyes. This is a treasure to enjoy in your collection for memories.
- Gear: Nikon D80, Nikkor 18-70mm Lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 227 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!