God's Rays, Antelope Canyon
- Title: God's Rays, Antelope Canyon
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Glen Canyon Recreation Area
- Nearest Town: Page
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: I've been photographing in Upper and Lower Antelope Canyons since 1995, and this was the first time I was able to capture the God's ray in the entrance room or "bears room". I don't enjoy the crowds in Antelope anymore, and the guides are prone to tossing sand in the air to exaggerate the rays. I like the quieter months of late fall and late winter.
- Gear: Nikon D300, Nikon 16-85mm, Manfrotto Tripod, Benbo ball head
This Photo Has Been Viewed 443 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!