Grand Canyon - Toroweap Sunset
- Title: Grand Canyon - Toroweap Sunset
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Grand Canyon North Rim
- Nearest Town: St. George, UT
- Brief Directions: Take Highway 389 from Colorado City towards Kanab. Leave road at sign for Toroweap. From there you drive 2.5 to 3.5 hours. Caution: 4WD required. Extra gas recommended. Spare tire required (there is a 25% chance you'll get a flat tire).
- Description: This is Toroweap Overlook. 3000 vertical feet above the Colorado River. Driving offroad and over bare rock for 3.5 hours one way? Exhausting. Changing a flat tire in the middle of the desert? Horrible. Being rewarded with a view like this? Priceless!
- Gear: D300s, Tripod, Tokina 12-24
This Photo Has Been Viewed 62 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!