Carved By The Flow
- Title: Carved By The Flow
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: West Fork, Oak Creek Canyon
- Nearest Town: Sedona
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: The West Fork Trail in Oak Creek Canyon, near Sedona, AZ, is one of the most popular hiking spots in Arizona, and for good reason. This is simply an overwhelmingly beautiful place, with towering red and white sandstone walls, some well-carved by the flow of the creek into half pipes and 'subways.' Lush vegetation abounds, with magnificent colors in the autumn and incredible ice formations in winter.
- Gear: Canon 5DM2, Canon 24-105mm f/4L, RRS tripod/ball head, polarizing filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 99 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!