- Title: Apache Terrain
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Mesa
- Brief Directions: About 15 miles east of the Phoenix/Scottsdale area are the towns of Mesa and Apache Junction. The Apache Loop begins near Apache Junction. On the way to the Roosevelt Dam, is the dirt road segment where this picture was taken.
- Notes: This picture is an HDR composite. It was reduced to meet the 4 MB requirement. I have it available on larger files and on RAW.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: In mid-April, we drove the Apache Loop east of Phoenix. About 22 miles of this loop is dirt road on which this picture was taken.
- Gear: Canon EOS 50D; Canon EFS 17-85mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 289 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!