Cathedral Rock / Red Rock Crossing
Jason T. Herring
- Title: Cathedral Rock / Red Rock Crossing
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: US 89A / Upper Red Rock Loop Road
- Nearest Town: Sedona
- Brief Directions: From Sedona go West on US 89A. Turn south on FR 216 (Upper Red Rock Loop Road). Drive about 1.5 miles and follow the signs to Red Rock Crossing.
- Notes: Best viewed/photographed at sunset. Cost is $8 to park at Red Rock Crossing, otherwise you will need a Red Rock Pass to park and hike to this location.
- Best Season: Spring
- Gear: Camera/tripod, water/sunscreen if hiking
This Photo Has Been Viewed 741 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!