- Title: Saguaro Sunset
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Saguaro National Park (West)
- Nearest Town: Tuscon
- Brief Directions: Drive 10 miles west of Tuscon to park
- Notes: I waited about 3 hours for the sun to set and captured shot as sun was behind one of the saguaros which also illuminated the cholla and ocotillo.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: The sun sets behind Giant Saguaro cactus and other cacti at Saguaro National Park
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark III , 24-105 4.0 EF Lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 238 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!