"light And Color Have Come To Dance"
- Title: "light And Color Have Come To Dance"
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Peralta Trail in the Superstition Wilderness
- Nearest Town: Gold Canyon
- Brief Directions: East out of Phoenix on US60 to the Peralta Trailhead - Drive seven miles in on washboard roads.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: If you are into thunderstorms, lightning, rainbows and surreal sunsets, the summer monsoon season in Arizona is for you. Carry plenty of water. The virgin desert is a special place and will reward you with wonderful surprises if you respect it in return.
- Gear: Canon 5d MkII, Carbon fibre tripod, cable release
This Photo Has Been Viewed 540 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!