- Title: Havasupai Falls
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Grand Canyon
- Nearest Town: Supai
- Brief Directions: From Peach Springs, AZ (closest hotel) travel approximately 60 miles to the trailhead. Supai, AZ is only accessible after an 8 mile hike into the canyon. Havasupai Falls is an additional 2 miles past Supai.
- Notes: Fall is a great time to photograph as there is yellow in the cottonwood trees. Unfortunately, the area was damaged in August, 2008 from flooding, which damaged the pools at the base of the falls and surrounding vegetation. Also the water fall comes out only one outlet, which had been split into two streams previously. Even with the damage, it is still one of the most beautiful waterfalls in the world.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Havasupai Falls photographed from the ascending trail that runs beside the falls.
- Gear: Nikon D300, 17-55mm/2.8, Gitzo Tripod, RRS Ballhead
This Photo Has Been Viewed 803 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!