Sedona Fall Colors
- Title: Sedona Fall Colors
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Northern Arizona
- Nearest Town: Sedona
- Brief Directions: From Intersate 17 take Exit 298 to Sedona and head south (Hwy 89A) toward West Sedona through town until you reach Red Rock Loop road at the high school. Turn left (east) go down into the canyon and follow the signs to Cresent Moon Ranch, Cocononino National Forest. Park and head toward Oak Creek.
- Notes: Walk along Oak Creek heading west until you find an opening along the creek. You will see a major rock formationm Cathedral Rock looking toward the east. The best time for reflection photographs is usually late afternoon. Sunsets are popular and there may be a crowd.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Sedona is known for it red rocks but it also has blazing fall colors and amazing reflections. This photo was taken the first week in November at Red Rock Crossing.
- Gear: Tripod, waterproof shoes
This Photo Has Been Viewed 947 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!