Giant Saguaro, Twlight
- Title: Giant Saguaro, Twlight
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Saguaro National Monument
- Nearest Town: Tucson
- Brief Directions: Head west out of Tucson to the National Park. This shot was made a mile or so from the main road.
- Notes: I scout saguaro during the day and typically shoot them at dawn or at twilight when the sky is more dramatic.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: A giant saguaro cactus photographed at twilight outside of Tucson, Arizona.
- Gear: Nikon D90
This Photo Has Been Viewed 169 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!