Tortilla Flat, Arizona
- Title: Tortilla Flat, Arizona
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Rt. 88 - Apache Trail
- Nearest Town: Apache Junction
- Brief Directions: From downtown Phoenix take the Superstition Freeway, Rt. 60, east to Apache Junction. Go North on S. Ironwood Drive, right on East Old West Highway then left on the Apache Trail, Rt. 88. Tortilla Flat is 2 miles past Canyon Lake near mile marker 213.
- Notes: Nestled in the midst of the Tonto National Forest in the Superstition Mountain Range of southeast Arizona sits a remnant of an old west town, Tortilla Flat. This little town has a very nice eating establishment where patrons can sit at the bar on real sadles made into barstools. The adjacent creek is a great place for a photo op. Spring is the best time for wildflowers.
- Best Season: Spring
- Gear: Wide angle lens, polarizer, hiking boots, appetite
This Photo Has Been Viewed 320 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!