Massai Point - Chiricahua National Monument
- Title: Massai Point - Chiricahua National Monument
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Highway 186
- Nearest Town: Wilcox, AZ
- Brief Directions: From Wilcox, head SE on Highway 186. Approximately
30 minutes from Wilcox.
- Notes: From the beautiful grasslands as you enter the Monument to the interesting rock formations. This place has is all - scenic vistas, wildlife, plants and trees. It's like a step back in time when things were not so busy and populated. I often arrive a dawn and feel like I have the whole park to myself.
- Best Season: Spring
- Gear: A good pair of hiking boots, tripod and a warm jacket.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 530 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!