- Title: Mooney Falls
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Grand Canyon, N.P.
- Nearest Town: Supai
- Brief Directions: Take Rt. 66 east from Kingman Arizona 60 miles to Haulapai Hilltop Hywy. Turn left and travel 61 miles to Supai trail head.
- Notes: It is a 9 mile hike to Supai and another mile to the falls. There are entrance and camping fees.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Mooney Falls, one of several water falls along the Havasu Creek. This place is paradise on earth. An amazing place to experience and photograph.
- Gear: Tripod, Wide Angle Lens, Polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1454 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!