Ancient Relic In Blue
- Title: Ancient Relic In Blue
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Petrified Forest National Park
- Nearest Town: Holbrook
- Brief Directions: From Holbrook, AZ, travel 26 miles east on I25 to the Petrified Forest Road turn off and you are there!!
- Notes: There are many petrified logs throughout the park. A wide angle lens is a must to capture these ancient relics.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: This image was taken in Petrified Forest National Park. Located in the Painted Desert of Northern Arizona this location has many opportunities for incredible photographs. The morning and evening are the best times for photography.
- Gear: Tripod, Wide Angle Lens, Polarizer, Hat and Sunscreen
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1068 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!