- Title: Canyon View
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Grand Canyon, N.P.
- Nearest Town: Flagstaff
- Brief Directions: From Flagstaff, AZ travel north 52 miles on US89 to SR 64. Turn left on SR 64 and travel 27 mile to the entrance of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Notes: The morning and evening light is the best time for Grand Canyon landscapes. If you can be there during thunderstorms even better.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Taken along the South Rim of the Grand Canyon in the late afternoon light. What can be said about the Grand Canyon photographic opportunities that hasn’t already been said.
- Gear: Tripod, Tele-zoom and Wide-zoom lens and Polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 460 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!