Horseshoe Bend, Page, Arizona
- Title: Horseshoe Bend, Page, Arizona
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Page
- Nearest Town: Page
- Brief Directions: Horseshoe Bend is located slightly downstream from the Glen Canyon Dam and Lake Powell within Glen Canyon National Recreation Area, about four miles or 6 km south of Page. Accessible via a ¾-mile (1.2 km) hike from U.S. Route 89, it can be viewed from the steep cliff above.
- Notes: According to Google terrain maps, the overlook is 4,200 feet above sea level and the Colorado River is at 3,200 feet above sea level making it a breathtaking 1,000 foot drop.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Horseshoe Bend is the name for a horseshoe-shaped meander of the Colorado River located near the town of Page, Arizona, in the United States. The bend is locally known as "King Bend."
- Gear: Sony A300 with SAL18250 lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 163 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!