- Title: Cactus Sculpture
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Phoenix
- Nearest Town: Scottsdale
- Brief Directions: From Scottsdale take East McDowell 3 miles to Galvin Parkway. Turn left on Galvin and travel 1 mile to the entrance of PDBG.
- Notes: The morning and evening are the best times to visit PDBG.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Right in the middle of Phoenix's Papago City Park is a Sonoran desert paradise. Called Phoenix Desert Botanical Gardens, it has one of the best collections of desert flora in the US. There are numerous types of cactus growing in a natural environment.
- Gear: Tripod, Wide Angle Lens, Polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 837 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!