- Title: Spider Rock
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Canyon de Chelly
- Nearest Town: Chinle
- Notes: f/22 @ 0.5 sec, ISO 100, auto exposure, partial metering, normal process, manual WB, standard capture mode
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Sunset lights up Spider Rock and the canyon wall to the east in Canyon de Chelly, the second largest canyon in the US. This feature, with its legend and folklore carries the ancient history of the native inhabitants and is a testimony to their resilience.
- Gear: Canon 5D; 16-35 mm f/2.8L @ 35 mm; Gitzo tripod; RRS B55 ballhead
This Photo Has Been Viewed 187 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!