- Title: Heart Room
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Page
- Nearest Town: Page
- Brief Directions: Taken in summer sotice day in 2011. This is inside Antelop Canyon, Page, Arizona.
- Notes: Need tour guy to enter this Indian reservation and pay a fee.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: A heart shape inside Antelope Canyon in Page, Arizona. I found this shape in my first trip to this canyon, a very beautiful and crowded place to visit during that time. We only allow 90 minutes in the canyon. It was a challenge to take picture inside not to have people in the picture. I decided to find higher spot to reduce chance of people caught in my picture. I found this shape. The color variation creates by distance of the walls from the opposite sandstone wall reflect sunray to. Closer wall reflects yellow father wall reflects purple, red in the middle.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark II & Canon 16-35mm L II f/2.8 lens. Gitzo carbon fiber tripo and Acratech GP Ballhead
This Photo Has Been Viewed 262 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!