- Title: Horseshoe Bend
- State/Province/Region: Arkansas
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Glen Canyon
- Nearest Town: Page
- Brief Directions: South of Page, Arizona on Flagstaff highway.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: I am afraid of heights so I didn't know if I could get this image! I laid down and crawled to the edge and made sure I was on solid rock. It is a 1,000 ft. drop straight down with no railing here! I got several good shots before the sun went down, but I wanted a blue hour shot with even lighting on this great scene. This is one of the most beautiful spots I have photographed! This is a 4 shot HDR image.
- Gear: Canon Rebel XSI, Tamron 10-24mm wide angle lens, Manfrotto tripod, circular polarizer, cable release
This Photo Has Been Viewed 145 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!