Hole In The Rock Falls
- Title: Hole In The Rock Falls
- State/Province/Region: Arkansas
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: 110 miles North of Little Rock
- Nearest Town: Lamar
- Brief Directions: North on highway 123 out of Lamar approx. 8 miles
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: One of many unnamed waterfalls on Woods Mtn. in the Ozark National Forest located in Johnson County Arkansas that have recently been brought to public attention.
This small fall has drilled a large hole in the top of the ledge approx. 8 feet in diameter, the fall is between 10-15 feet.
- Gear: Canon 7d Canon 17-55mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 648 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!