- Title: Smith Creek
- State/Province/Region: Arkansas
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Ponca Wilderness
- Nearest Town: Ponca
- Brief Directions: Just south of Boxley Valley on highway 21
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Smith Creek Nature Preserve is 1200 acre tract set aside for cave bats by the Nature Conservancy. The creek is wonderful in the spring and in the fall when there is still water flowing.
- Gear: Cambo RS 1000, Phase One P45 Digital Back, 72mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 2361 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!