- Title: Desert Symphony
- State/Province/Region: Arkansas
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Joshua Tree National Park
- Nearest Town: Twentynine Palms
- Notes: Sunsets never disappoint whether they are, Soft and Unassuming, with pale pinks and whites or baby blues and pastels or Bold and Over the Top, with Intense reds, yellows, oranges or deep royal blues and passionate purples, or a combination of all. They always produce excitement. Each one is a work of art, One Of A Kind.
The Symphony of Light, Landscape, Weather, and Sky.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: The Joshua Tree raised its arms to conduct, the clouds played their part, the landscape and sky were ready too as the evening sun, with sotf playful strokes painted fingers of bold intense color across the sky.
The Desert Symphony had begun.
This shot was taken at Joshua Tree National Park On Veterans Day 2011. It had been raining earlier that morning so I knew there was a chance for a good sunset as long as the clouds cooperated. So as sundown was approaching I picked a spot and set up. The clouds parted and it was not only a good sunset it was fantastic. All aspects of a Great sunset were there, the clouds, the sun at the right angle, the colors, the rain in the morning. I love sunsets.
- Gear: Sony HDR-SR11
This Photo Has Been Viewed 149 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!