October River Ride
- Title: October River Ride
- State/Province/Region: Arkansas
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Ponca
- Brief Directions: This section of the Buffalo National River lies in the headwaters area between the Ponca and Kyle's Landing accesses. It is the river's 24-karat gold section for scenery, featuring towering limestone bluffs, waterfalls and old pioneer homesteads.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: A trail rider braves a brisk, 31-degree October morning on the Buffalo National River with splendid fall color as his reward.
- Gear: Nikon D300 and Nikkor 10-24mm lens; Manfrotto carbon fiber tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 290 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!