Life After A 4 Month Drought
- Title: Life After A 4 Month Drought
- State/Province/Region: Arkansas
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: White Oak Mountain in the National Forest
- Nearest Town: Hector
- Brief Directions: 25 miles NE of Russellville, AR. 3 miles NE of Hector, AR. White Oak Mountain is located in the Ozark National Fores.
- Notes: I love butterflies and its so rare to have one just feed and ignore you so you can focus the camera. I shoot everything on manual. So this beautiful friend let me focus and get close enough for this wonderful shot.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Out looking for Monarchs to tag instead I found this beauty hanging on to one of the few Blazing Stars plants that managed to survive the drought we had all summer all.
- Gear: 30 SD Canon with a Canon 70mm-300 zoom lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 225 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!