Falling Water Falls In Winter
- Title: Falling Water Falls In Winter
- State/Province/Region: Arkansas
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Richland Creek Wilderness Area
- Nearest Town: Ben Hur
- Brief Directions: Traveling East on State Highway 16 through the small town of Ben Hur, the road will curve to the South for a few miles, Forest Road 1205 will be on the left (there will also be a sign for Falling Water Horse Camp). Follow this road for about 4-5 miles past the horse camp and the falls will be on your right.
- Notes: Water is flowing best in late fall-spring. Spring ephemerals are abundant around the falls in mid to late March.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Falling Water Creek runs along Forest Road 1205 in Pope and Searcy County. The falls are visible from the gravel road and include a large drop of about 8 ft., and then various other cascades around boulders and trees.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1462 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!