Star Trails And A Glowing Horseshoe Canyon Campsite
- Title: Star Trails And A Glowing Horseshoe Canyon Campsite
- State/Province/Region: Arkansas
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Buffalo National River, Horseshoe Canyon Ranch
- Nearest Town: Jasper
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: There was a small fire at a campsite underneath the huge White Oak tree and when exposed for close to 30 minutes, the fire made the tree, boulder, and surrounding area glow bright orange! This was one of my first attempts at star trails so I hadn't quite figured out the whole setup, or what reduces noise the most in the sky and all.
- Gear: Canon Rebel X, 18-55 lens, wal-mart tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1093 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!